God's love!

Zephaniah 3:17

The Lord your God is with you,
He is a mighty warrior, strong, there to save you.
He takes great delight in you,
He will quiet you, calm you, with His love,
He rejoices over you with singing.

The Lord your God is totally & completely in love with you

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A kernel of Wheat

I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am my servant will also be. My Father will honor the one who serves me. John 12:24-26

Like the caterpillar who must lie dormant in a cocoon in order for it to develop it's wings and become a new creature, more beautiful in character and color than one could imagine, we too must bury ourselves in Christ, becoming dead to sin and our old lives so that we in due time can be transformed to bear our spiritual fruit and put on our wings that will transcend us from this world to our heavenly homes where we will never spin nor toil again!

Buried in Christ,
Stephanie Goode


No comments:

Post a Comment