God's love!

Zephaniah 3:17

The Lord your God is with you,
He is a mighty warrior, strong, there to save you.
He takes great delight in you,
He will quiet you, calm you, with His love,
He rejoices over you with singing.

The Lord your God is totally & completely in love with you

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

4 EVER LOVED



How much does He love me? Oh let me count the ways!
He loved me every day, with each step he took, knowing his destiny.
He loved me when his stress was so intense that he sweated drops of blood.
He loved me when he cried out "Take this cup from me. Not my will, but thine".
He loved me when he was wrongly accused, betrayed and beaten!
He loved me when he carried his cross.
He loved me with every lash, every nail pounded into his bone, and when the sword was thrust into his side!
He loved me as each thorn was pressed into His Holy head!
He loved me when he closed his eyes in death and when he gloriously arose!
He loved me then and he loves me now!
His love is wide and deep and reaches beyond all my sins.
His love is longer and higher than infinity.
Life and death cannot stop his love, neither angels nor demons interfere.
Nothing in my past, in my present, nor in my future will stop his love!
There is no power greater than his love.
There is no height nor depth that his love cannot reach.
Nothing but nothing in all creation, not my failures, not my doubts, not my rebellion, not my self loathing, not my "not good enoughs"-Nothing but nothing can separate me from his love!
His love, that surpasses all knowledge, fills me to the measure of all the fullness of God!
I am 4EVER LOVED!

This is why I am #boldinthesoul #revelationwellness

Free in Jesus and 4ever loved,
Stephanie Goode

No comments:

Post a Comment