God's love!

Zephaniah 3:17

The Lord your God is with you,
He is a mighty warrior, strong, there to save you.
He takes great delight in you,
He will quiet you, calm you, with His love,
He rejoices over you with singing.

The Lord your God is totally & completely in love with you

Monday, February 13, 2012

My Jealous Lover, My Valentine!

You are my love, I love you, my Valentine!
My love is sweeter than chocolate,
more intoxicating than wine.
My eyes deep, like magic they draw you in.
My lips whisper sweet nothings into your ear;
come to me my love, let me comfort you, swoon you,
take away your troubles.
Let my love surround you like a whirlwind of snow.
Let my breath wrap its warmth around you like the summer breeze,
let the scent of my love tattoo you so others will no your mine.
I promise to love you, never leave you nor forsake you.
You are special, you're mine!
I prepared a mansion for you when I took you to be my bride.
When I said I will be here for you in sickness & in health, for richer for poorer, for better or for worse, in death we will not part, I meant it; I still do!
I love you completely, with all that I am!
Happy Valentines day my Beloved!
I am yours, The Great I Am!

Your Jealous Lover,
Jesus!

Stephanie Goode

No comments:

Post a Comment