God's love!

Zephaniah 3:17

The Lord your God is with you,
He is a mighty warrior, strong, there to save you.
He takes great delight in you,
He will quiet you, calm you, with His love,
He rejoices over you with singing.

The Lord your God is totally & completely in love with you

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I am the Booty! Aaargh!











"Ahoy me buckos"(friends)!! Me name is Stephanie & I...am the booty! Why "sink me"(expression of surprise) you say! Why in the world would I be speaking in such a way? Aye, to let you know what a treasure you be "matey"! Do you doubt it "me bucko"?  Deuteronomy 7:6 The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession. You, "me bucko"...are the booty!
What say we "splice the mainbrace"(to have a drink)! Drink from the living word where he says that when we drink from His well we will never thirst again. John 4:14...the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.  Bottoms up! Drink in the wine of his love. Let's fill our well, our hearts & minds with the truth about how special we are to God! So special that he gave his one & only Son, Jesus, to die for our sins. John 3:16.  He took the pain, guilt, shame, sorrow & filth of our sins! He felt them all that day on the cross, but praise God, Jesus has risen to be with His Father so that one day we may join Him in heaven! Have you ever found your heart, your confidence or your self esteem, in "Davy Jones' locker"(the bottom of the sea)? Listen to what Jesus wants you to know in Isaiah 43:1-4(summarized) I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; & when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned...For I am the Lord, your God...you are precious & honored in my sight, & I LOVE YOU! He sees you & will not let you fall! Proverbs 3:26-For the Lord will be your confidence & will keep your foot from being caught. When satan is whispering lies into your ear telling how unlovable, ugly, fat, sinful, not good enough, you'll never amount to anything,you're not worth it, shout to him "Gangway"(get out of my way) in the name of Jesus! Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is His faithfulness. The Lord is my portion says my soul; therefore, I will hope in Him. Lamentations 3:21-24. Let me say it again "bucko", YOU, ARE, THE, BOOTY! For you are God's masterpiece. He has created you anew in Christ Jesus, so you can do the good things he planned for you long ago Ephesians 2:10 God chose you before the beginning of time. He knows you inside & out. He knew you before you were formed in your mother's womb! YOU are a treasure! YOU are significant! YOU are good enough! He chose YOU! YOU are His masterpiece!  Aye Matey, don't you know that he has set you a little higher than the angels? You are worth more than many sparrows? Matthew 10:29-31Are not two sparrow sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs on  your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Do you struggle with doubt about God's love for you? Struggle with what your worth? DON'T!!! Let me leave you "me buckos" with this thought of encouragement-Isaiah 62:3 You will be a crown of splendor in the Lord's hand, a royal diadem in the hand of your God.  YOU are ROYALTY! YOU come from a line of Kings! YOU are God's princess! I've felt led to share this with you because I struggle often with satans lies, but God has been so gracious in showing me everyday how treasured I am! I truly am believing it! A couple of weeks ago? Not so much! Today? Yes, he proves his love to me daily. He provides for me. He heals my hurts & binds up my broken heart. He shows me how special I am, like diamonds & rubies! He has a plan for me. A plan to prosper me, not harm. Plans for a great future! Jeremiah 29:11. He plans to give me the desires of my heart. He knows me! So "Gangway" satan! I belong to Jesus!


Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.


Yo-ho-ho!(expression that may mean something or not)
I AM THE BOOTY!
Stephanie Goode

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever heard the Gospel shared in Pirate lingo but leave it to you to be able to pull it off. Once again you've inspired me and I learned a little pirate talk at the same time. Very cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a new and different way to express the love of God. We are so blessed to have someone who loves us so much. We all, including me sometime forget how much Christ does love us. The problems of this world seem to get in the way of His love and we just don't take time to clear the pathway for Jesus to consume our lives and make it all better. Thanks for sharing your wonderful blessings. Love you my daughter and sister in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Shiver me timbers there mate !!!! I say that was quiet an eye opener. What a word master you have become. I didn't know you knew how to speak another language other than english. Teehee. I do enjoy reading your blog.. Keep it coming. Love Ya Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a follower of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I enjoyed this. Thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete