God's love!

Zephaniah 3:17

The Lord your God is with you,
He is a mighty warrior, strong, there to save you.
He takes great delight in you,
He will quiet you, calm you, with His love,
He rejoices over you with singing.

The Lord your God is totally & completely in love with you

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Learning to live through his words-more to come!

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted, not because I don't have anything to say or blessings to share but ya know sometimes life gets in the way. I will say very quickly though that I have been happy, sad, blessed, confused, sure, excited, nervous, busy, lazy, etc. I could go on. There have been many lessons learned for sure! Forgiveness, grace, learning to listen to God through his Word. I have found myself in many situations lately that I wasn't sure of so I am learning to ask God to show me through his word what the answer is. Am I on the right track with my thinking rather than feeling my way through and he has assured me each time that I am. If by chance I wasn't on the right track he showed me that too. I am preparing to leave for a 5 day trip to Savannah, GA and am very excited to see God's beauty portrayed there. The expressions of all that he is! A great and wonderful God who loves me & you so very much. He hears the broken hearted and heals their wounds, psalms. So comforting to me! Well, off to bed now, 5am comes way to quick for me! So not a morning person! Stay close to God while I'm gone! I can't wait to get back and tell you all about Georgia! And all the things that have been running through my mind over the last few weeks.

May the Lord Bless you & keep you!
Stephanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment