God's love!

Zephaniah 3:17

The Lord your God is with you,
He is a mighty warrior, strong, there to save you.
He takes great delight in you,
He will quiet you, calm you, with His love,
He rejoices over you with singing.

The Lord your God is totally & completely in love with you

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Is it time to turn around?

I have so many things on my heart right now but for now what I want to say is now is the time to turn around! To make that u-turn! Whatever it is that is holding you back, that is coming between you & God, let it go! I'm talking to me too! Whatever is keeping you or me from his plan for us, let it go so that he can reveal what it is that he has for us to do! God is speaking to me & I am trying to pin my ears back & listen only to his voice, the voice of the heavenly GPS-Gods Precious Son! Jesus! Sometimes the things he reveals are not easy to accept but totally necessary in order to grow my character! I have so many questions & I wonder who can I ask about this & I hear him say, "Ask me!"  But I don't know where to look in the Bible! He says, "Ask me!" But I need to know now, I need to understand now!  He says, "Trust me!" But if I trust & I turn around, it may hurt! What if it does?  He says, "Trust me!"  "I hear your broken hearted crys & I will heal you!" Psalm 147:3 "When the righteous cry out, I hear them; I will deliver you from all your troubles.  I am close to the broken hearted & I will save you when your spirit is crushed. The righteous may have many troubles, but I will deliver them all; I will protect all your bones, not one of them will be broken." Psalm 34:17-20.  "Trust me, I Love You Most of All!"  Don't worry about satan! Rebuke him & God will pin him down in those little cracks in the road & cause the Son to shine so hot upon him that satan himself will wish for the fires of hell instead of the wrath of God!  Read Psalm 118 if you don't believe that God will fight for you or if  you just need some confirmation! Amazing!  So if you're like me & you are struggling, let's pray for each other that we will hear only his voice, that our eyes will be opened to his purpose, & that we will remember just how much he loves us & that he can't wait for us to turn around!  He's excited about the very thought of it!  Put on your roller skates friends! It's time for us to start skating through this arena of life, defeat satan  & spread the gospel of Jesus Christ!  Tag your it!


Letting go & turning!
Much love!
Stephanie Goode

2 comments:

  1. Much love to you Stephanie. Don't worry about being off balance while on the skates. HE will always be there to lift you and steady the ride. You will make this change and sure the devil will do his best to stop it but you are hanging out with the Jesus Christ crowd and we will all up lift you in prayer and do our own reading to help you. Continue onward in your battle! Always praying for you, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are hard words letting go and turning around.. I know somethings in life are a struggle when Satan is on your back. Keep preaching it Sista.. Love your blog Ruth

    ReplyDelete